• Visit Majorelle Garden and marvel at the cobalt blue details.
• See orchids, olive groves, and other flora.
• Enjoy a horse carriage ride through the city center, medina, and rampart of Marrakech
• Learn about Yves Saint Laurent’s connection to Majorelle Garden.
• Get panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains and see the pavilion in Menara Gardens.
Be one of the lucky people and visit the amazing and famous places in Marrakech with a horse carriage tour and a stop at the Amazing Majorelle Garden. Learn about their history and unique influence on the culture and architecture of the Red City. Discover an oasis of peace and quiet in the wonderful chaos of this vibrant destination.
Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride across the vast Agdal gardens, and all of the big historic monuments, After almost a hundred years, you will get it and know all of it.
Be seduced by the beauty of Majorelle Garden, known for its many colors and artistic landscape. See the Cubist villa designed by the French architect Paul Senior in the 1930s. Wander among the cactus gardens and other exotic plants. Continue to the Menara Gardens and get panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains.
Take a horse-drawn carriage ride inside the ramparts, and pass landmarks such as the Agdal Gardens, fragrant with orange, lemon, fig, apricot, and pomegranate trees. Admire the luxury Hivernage and Mamounia hotels before getting dropped off at your hotel or riad.
The ticket for Majorelle is available 30 minutes after the time that you booked.